Best Toddler Gift Ideas
Toddler gift guide time! Gifts for toddlers – and kids in general – can be so easy, yet so tough, because if you’re like me, you probably don’t want anymore toys in your house.
My plan this year is to upgrade a few things, donate A LOT, and try to buy only smaller toys or ones that can be put away easily in a closet.
This list of gifts for toddlers is broken down into gift ideas from Amazon (all under $100!), and ten extra ideas that are not toys. As always, these are either products we already own, or that get great reviews. So let’s get right to the list.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using one of my links.
Related Reading: Best Gift Ideas for One Year Olds
Best Gifts for Toddlers Under $25
1 // Ball Pit – Total hit with my two toddlers. It also folds up to a fairly small size for storage. If you have room to spare, this is a bigger, more maze-like version. (Also, don’t forget the balls! We have 400 for ours, but could easily use another 200.)
2 // Lego Duplos – Lego Duplos are the best. There are tons of different sets, they encourage creativity, and they’re bigger than regular legos, so less of a choking hazard for the little ones.
3 // Play Tunnel – My kids love this tunnel, and it’s super easy to fold up and put away.
4 // Leapfrog Tablet – Just purchased this one for our almost 3 year old! Currently have a very very old version that he loves.
5 // Boogie Board – So excited to try these! Basically an electronic etch-a-sketch. Perfect for traveling.
6 // Bath Drops – Great stocking stuffer!
Best Gifts for Toddlers Under $100
7 // Water Table – Unless you live somewhere like Florida, this is a gift that probably won’t be usable until the spring, but these are so. much. fun. Perfect outdoor water activity that doesn’t involve hauling a bunch of stuff to the pool or beach. If you’re shorter on space, we have this table which is on the smaller side, but still much-loved by our kiddos.
8 // Play Table – Gets good reviews and has a lego side and a flat side. Also has two big drawers underneath for storage. This is going to be our big gift to the kids this year.
9 // Radio Flyer Wagon – Great quality and so much fun for rolling around the neighborhood.
10 // Play Kitchen – Step2 kitchens are affordable, easy to move around, and come in a range of sizes. We have the Heart of the Home Kitchen and my kids absolutely love it. It has sounds, working doors, comes with a bunch play food, and is a great toy to encourage pretend play. The KidCraft kitchens also get great reviews.
Other Creative, Non-Toy Toddler Gift Ideas
- Season Passes to the Aquarium, Zoo, or local children’s museums
- Gymboree Classes – great for socialization and a fun way to spend one-on-one time with your little one
- Books books and more books – we have an ever growing collection, but my kids especially love the Bizzy Bear books, Hello Genius books, and the Little Blue Truck books
- Trampoline Park outing
- Tickets to a kid friendly park – ex. Legoland, Sesame Place, Dutch Wonderland, Great Wolf Lodge
- Art Easel – My sister saved hers to pass down to my kids. Her eldest is almost 17, so these basically last forever.
- Pottery Barn Kids Chairs – These chairs are so cute and perfect for a reading nook. (Currently on sale – prices start at $69.)
- Swim Lessons
- Disney on Ice tickets
- Puzzles – We love Melissa and Doug brand for toddler-friendly puzzles
What’s your favorite gift idea for toddlers? Share below in the comments!
Other Gift Guides & Holiday Articles You May Like:
- Baby’s First Christmas Gift Ideas & Keepsakes for an Extra Special Holiday
- Fun Holiday Traditions with Kids to Start This Year
- Best Gift Ideas for One Year Olds
- Holiday Gift Guide for Men
- Holiday Gift Guide for Women
- The Mother’s Day Gifts Stay at Home Moms Will Love
- Best Father’s Day Gift Ideas for New Dads